Re: [NTLK] I'm back! I have Newtontalk mail!

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 06:09:17 PDT

on 09/29/03 3:43 AM, John Skinner at john_at_johnskinner.net wrote:

> I though that it might help other to know that spam blacklists are a BAD
> thing and can cause you much frustration.

That's probably why the spammers have been orchestrating denial-of-service
attacks on the blacklisting sites -- they're gallantly trying to relieve our
frustration... ;-)

Seriously, though, if a domain can be blacklisted, that usually implies that
usually implies that a domain can be whitelisted. I take it that wasn't
possible in your case?

- Eric.

There is never a single right solution. There are always multiple
wrong ones, though.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html