Re: [NTLK] roman numeral conversion

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 11:10:37 PDT

        An encheferizer is a program that takes a text file and
translates it to Swedish Chef, as heard on The Muppet Show--there are
several competing versions. You'll find several at
<http://tbrowne.best.vwh.net/chef/>, as well as a window for an
online version. Sample output:

Geez! I'll beete-a... Ectooel vurd, oor mede-a up?? Iff ectooel,
is zeere-a a
shurter furm thet vuoold estuoond und emeze-a next teeme-a I pley Screbble-a?

--
Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net