Re: [NTLK] e-Mate for sale in Phoenix...

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 19:07:51 PDT

Thank you Tony, I appreciate the support & I hope you know that you
will be missed here in the Valley of the SunStroke! I wish you best and
safe travels and good fortunes wherever it may be that you end up in
KY! You will be missed here lots! if you come back by this way, rescue
me & take me back with you! i need green stuff to see... I think they
call it trees..?

Timothy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html