[NTLK] Michigan Newton Users

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 05:34:41 PST

Hi Josh:

I am also in Michigan. I live in Eastpointe (Macomb County).
My girlfriend is also a Newton user. I have an MP 2100, and she uses an
upgraded MP 2000. I recently set up a third MP 2X00 for my deaf niece to use, too!

We've not conquered the Internet capabilities of the Newt yet, but we find
the devices useful nonetheless. She uses hers for writing notes for her novel
and for playing games (Thanks, Eagan!) I use mine for keeping track of career
search information, reading books, etc.

Maybe we can get together with "Go Green and White", for a Newton gathering
in SE Michigan sometime. :O)

Matt K.
mkow1234_at_aol.com