[NTLK] Newton buying advice...

From: Tord Magnussen (tordm_at_trollnet.no)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 14:29:11 PST

Hi all!

I am now looking for a Newton to help me with my everyday doings...
I have tried pretty much everything else PDA out there, but the only
thing I can really say I like is the Newton. However, my Newton 130 is
showing itīs age and I really need something that can surf the Internet
in a half-decent way...
We have a new CRM-system at work that is 100% web-based, and if I can
get a Newton to talk to this system I will be a very happy man... :o)

So what I am asking, I guess, is this:

Is the Newton MP2100 significantly better than the eMate at browsing
the Net?!
Can the MP2100 browse sites that the eMate canīt?!
Is there any way of verifying that the CRM-site at my work will work
with either of the Newtons, without actually buying a Newton?! :o)

Any answers you may have will be greatly appreciated!!

Best regards,

Tord Magnussen.