[NTLK] PIM's & Thanks

From: Will (will_at_psioncomputer.com)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 07:04:39 PST

Dear all,

First of all many thanks to those who helped solve my missing icon's problem. My 2100 is now back up and running!

I would like to sychronise the little chap with a Windows desktop PIM.

However the PIM options given in Newton Utilities program are very old indeed, and doesn't sychronise with the more updated versions of the programs, for example the Lotus Organiser 2 option will not sychronise with Organiser 6 (understandably).

Does anyone know where I can download the older versions of the PIM's listed?

Or is the a patch or update, or even another program that will allow synchronisation of my 2100 with a more modern PIM eg Outlook.

Kind regards,

Will.