Re: [NTLK] Multiple format etext sources; pages for Newton ebook- and raw etext-libraries at the Wiki (was Re: NewtonBook creation)

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 09:01:26 PDT

WHOA! i just now checked the links on the wikki and the free book page has a whole lot more free ebook sites than i had imagined. wow. im still prepared to go thru with my earlier suggestion.

LAG

DJ Vollkasko <DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net> wrote:

P.S.: All you bookish Newtonians might want to take a peek at
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/AvailableNewtonLibraries and
enter your fave source of existing Newton eBooks.
Oh, and pls. do the same here
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/EtextSources for raw,
unNewtonized etexts of any flavour.
Both topics have repeatedly been asked about on this list, so there is a
demand for definite link collections, I reckon. Pls. check those two pages
and see what you can contribute.