Re: [NTLK] Possible New Name for Possible New Newton: iSaac

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 10:51:14 PDT

OMG YUCK! ok for those of us not hypnotized by the applesque experience, that would be a sucky name for it. but unless we are the ones that build it we cant name it. and we also know that regardless of what they call it if it is the newton that we have been waiting for and it is named ish!t, we will all buy one.

mho of course,

LAG

Peter Cameron <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:
I think the only possibility of a name for an Apple PDA, should such an animal come to be, would be something along the lines of I-Pad.
Apple would likely want to stay with the I naming structure. Also, I suspect they want to stay away from anything even resembling the Newton. That would just bring up all the bad karma that plagued the Newt.