Re: [NTLK] app for timelines

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 14:23:46 PDT

On 5-apr-04, at 21:14, Rhonda Hyslop wrote:
> They're currently on version 5, for windows or mac only, and not only
> do
> they have no plans to support the newton/emate as they had with version
> 1.1 they don't want us to register and use "such an old version" of
> TimeLiner and aren't going to make it available, even though I assured
> them that the functionality in 1.1 was just fine and I wasn't looking
> for support of any kind.

Hello Rhonda ,

Since you have had contact with them, would there be a chance that they
release it 'as is' and maybe even under a different name? (so that it
won't be associated with their product they still have out there)
If they would release the source code we could take it from there
without hurting them in any way. I know that this is probably a long
shot, but would you be willing to give this one more try?

Robert Benschop