Re: [NTLK] using calling card at hotel to access email

From: japecan_at_comcast.net
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 12:21:33 PDT

  Hello all! I haven't been able to look at my NTLK emails for the last three days because I still cant access it. I finally got up here in Everett Washington (staying in Silver Lake) tried to use their data port but everything I tried to use even NoCharge.com is long distance and the hotel wants to charge $1 plus minutes used so I went out and got a prepaid calling card with a 800# and a pin to access. How do I set it up on the Newton? I have an Mp2100 and have gotten so far as to input the calling card and isp providers phone number (thanks to the help of the archives) but can't figure out how to put in the pin number? I just changed my primary email from digest to normal and will be looking for an answer at the next break so please bear with me if I answer late!At work they have a dsl line that they could let me use but what do I need to get access (I have been using an ethernet card with my comcast account in Northern california)? Thanks for anybodies help...

--
Robert Maeda Serna
japecan_at_comcast.net