Re: [NTLK] Woody's stolen Newton

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 12:39:21 PDT

Hmmm, good idea Doug!

Have a standard set of pictures. A pic of the serial number, the front and
back of the unit and close-ups of the blemishes and add to that all hardware
accessories for the unit.

For the Accessories, I can have a check-box for each piece to indicate if
one or all accessories had been stolen with the unit as well. Pics of their
serial numbers would be helpful.

Any more ideas?

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans