Re: [NTLK] Form compatible browser

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 14:09:04 PDT

I think that all newton browsers can do forms...it's a
standard http1.0 functionality.
I know for a fact that NewtHopper does forms...
But I just tried Courier v0.5 and it doesn't do
forms...at least not the form I have setup on my LOTR
site (http://newton.tek-ed.com/lotr)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Doug Augustyn <optix_at_six5535.org> wrote:

> Which browsers will display, and fill forms
> properly?
>
> --
> My other computer is a Newton MP2k
> http://www.SiX5535.org
> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list -
> http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
> Official Newton FAQ:
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
> WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

=====
"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
 - Charles De Gaulle, former French President