Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #204

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 12:16:42 PDT

>From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
>I have a rather complete set of Atari Portfolio stuff - much of it
still >with the original boxes.

Another Atari owner in the group. Who knew. :) Yeh I liked the Atari
Portfolio enough, but just not a Newton. Sold it for a nice price, and
it was fun rebuilding it and making it work again.

>However the pride and joy is my NEC Ultralite:
>http://www.chuma.org/ultralite/

Ok, I'll bite... what has you so in love with this?

>Victor Rehorst - victor_at_newtontalk.net - chuma_at_chuma.org NewtonTalk
list >administrator - http://www.newtontalk.net Will the last person to
leave the >platform please turn off the backlight?

I always find this to be funny. Naturally you'll be the diehard user to
be the last and have to turn out the light, right? :P

Doctor Clu