Re: [NTLK] No Input / Jaggies / Erratic pen behaviour

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 15:04:44 PDT

> I cannot figure out, from the picture, how far the
> taking-the-Newton-apart- process has proceeded. I know presicely
> where I have to stop, but I am not certain where this is.... Might
> you connect it to a specific step/location/spot on Franks pages?
> I could of course take mine apart to my stop-stage and seee if I can
> see the cable....

I'm aware that you have already figured out how far the Newton has
to be taken apart, but I think you said you don't feel up to this.
Be aware that this helps sometimes, but not always, so you should
think twice about trying it if you feel unsure of yourself.
Since you live practically next door, I'd offer to do this for you
if you want.

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de