Re: [NTLK] music composition app/ X-port

From: Andre Duszynski (andre.duszynski_at_adelaide.edu.au)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 20:24:17 PDT

Is there any chance that we can get access to MusicPad source code as
well ??

MusicPad is the only type example of the musical capabilities of the
Newton, reinvigorating its capabilities as a MIDI tool would be
fantastic. Think screen sliders as a control surface for MIDI, SYSEX
editors and did I mention making MAX available as a Newton port to drive
external synths or even an internal synth ??

Ohhh the possibilities !!

Andre Duszynski.