Re: [NTLK] Pocket Money and Quicken Question

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 23:43:33 PDT

on 4/7/04 8:14 PM, Sonya Hipper at sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> I've re-read the archived discussions late last year about getting info
> out of Pocket Money and into Quicken, but can one go the other way
> (e.g. set up accounts in quicken, and export to .qif and into the
> Newt/Pocket Money?)?

You don't even need to do that. If you have Pocket Quicken set up and full,
use the Pocket Money transfer utility.

Otherwise, yes, there is a version of Exchange for PocketMoney that will
import qif files--even multi-account files, so you could export your whole
Quicken database into a qif file, and import that into PocketMoney... I
never did a multi-account file, but I have imported single accounts into PM
this way. I don't know how it would work, however, under OSX. These are all
older, and I doubt they would work well under Classic, although they, like
NCU, might.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland