Re: [NTLK] Stowaway/Newtaway

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 10:41:40 PDT

I believe the first batch of NewtAway units was made at least 6 months
ago. I contacted Doug Parker and was told that he planned on producing
more when he a sufficient number of back orders. If folks are
interested please let him know. I already have my keyboard am looking
forward to using it with my MP2k.

Dave