Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 & 2000 (updated to 2100)

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 01:41:22 PDT

On 10 Apr 2004, at 04:39, josh musket wrote:

> They just want a basic unit. Peripherals like this just make shipping
> cost more. Batteries are good to have, plus screen covers if possible.
> You also might want to look into selling the non-usable units in small
> lots, as some people will buy them for parts or novelty. I'd
> definately start those off in the single dollar digit range. Speaking
> of starting prices, most auctions seem to do better if they start low,
> as people will be more inclined to bid - hence, a higher ending price
> than those that start high.

These are 2100s! I emailed an offer of $150 with accessories for a nice
one. That's still cheaper than anything I've seen on eBay, but if
anyone in the UK or US wants to sell me a 2100 system for the
equivalent of £100...

If they do go for $50, I'll take three. But I do want the accessories,
the PSU and such.

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)