Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #211

From: Doug Augustyn (optix_at_six5535.org)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 10:37:41 PDT

It's worth it to do the upgrade, mine feels like a new machine. If you are
technically inclined, i would suggest that you do the clock-chip mod too.

I understand not having the money to do the upgrade myself, I'm just a poor
coding teenager...

Responding to Jeffrey Stephens's comment:

--
My other computer is a Newton UMP2k
http://www.SiX5535.org