Re: [NTLK] Stowaway/Newtaway

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 13:15:40 PDT

Hi guys,

Hey Marcus, do you mean like the prototype dongle that Apple never
released? The Apple Multifunction Interconnect Adapter has Audio In/Out,
 2 serial ports, and a AC adapter port because it covers up the one on
the 2100 when it is in use. I sure wish that this came out too.

Check it out.

http://www.normalkid.com/collector/inter.html

Later,
Jonathan

P.S. I'm getting me a Stowaway keyboard soon and will get me the
Newtaway connector so that I can have a keyboard with me at all times.
It's not convenient to bring the Newton Keyboard along even though I
have the Apple carrying case that brings both the Newt and Keyboard.