[NTLK] Prototype Apple Multifunction Interconnect Adapter (was Re: Stowaway/Newtaway)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 00:17:53 PDT

>Now that is something worth having !!
>Any chance PCBMan would fabricate them?
>
>On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 16:15, Jonathan Ramos wrote:
>> Hey Marcus, do you mean like the prototype dongle that Apple never
>> released? The Apple Multifunction Interconnect Adapter has Audio In/Out,
>> 2 serial ports, and a AC adapter port because it covers up the one on
>> the 2100 when it is in use. I sure wish that this came out too.
>>
>> Check it out.

<http://www.normalkid.com/collector/inter.html>http://www.normalkid.com/collector/inter.html

Wow - what a cool board! The only thing it doesn't have is power-out,
right? (I think the IC has Power-in and power-out, am I wrong?)

If I had a MP 2x00, I'd definitely want this - I mean, hey: Mic In, Phones
Out, double (!) serial...
How cool is that!? The only thing that could possibly be any cooler would
be throwing a Bluetooth-chip in the mix. ;=} And avoiding any internal
space that the Implant board might use - imagine those two together...!

DJV.