[NTLK] suggestions on a fair price?

From: Erich Funke (funkeys_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 23:03:30 PDT

Newton Message Pad 2100 (upgraded by J&K Sales)
with Brand new screen ( by J&K Sales)
and installed SER-oo1 ( by J&K Sales)
Includes original Keyboard, original Carry bag, original dongle, original PCMCIA slot protector inserts, door/lid clips all great, original stylus- great, original battery cradle - great. Original software manual.
Extras include:
Orinoco Gold WiFi card (11 mbit/s)
Pretec 10 Mb storage card
3Com Megahertz 10 Mbps LAN card (Xjack connector)
USRobotics Megahertx 33.6 Modem (Xjack Connector)
Ethernet cable
AC Power Adapter
Excellent condition
I love my Newton, but it needs to do more for me, so:
I got the WiFi card working when I worked in an ad agency that's completely wired with Airport, the Pretec card works, and the LAN card and modem cards have both been tested - but guess I'm just tired of trying to set up all these various bits when I don't understand what I'm doing, and don't have the time to become an expert.
The final straw was: I had also paid for J&K sales to set up all the software for use with these various cards, and in a recent synapse-failure erased all these software efforts.
I'm sure for a small fee they could redo it.
Once you're done laughing, any feedback, suggestions on a fair price?
Erich