Re: [NTLK] I miss my Newton now..

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 14:25:02 PDT

If I didn't have my Newton I would usually have to carry an A5 sized diary
anyway. Putting it inside a Calise case makes it easier to carry around with
less risk of damaging it by dropping it. I found despite the textured
surface it can slip out of your hand easily.
But then I am usually in relatively clean office environments and you may
not be so lucky.

When outside the office I just carry it around with me anyway, again for the
same reason. A hangover from having gone on a Franklin time management
course in the mid-80s.

HTH

Cheers
Tony