Re: [NTLK] Direction

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 08:49:50 PDT

If I ever get the proper GPS card, I'll have that and a WIFI card as well.
Therefore the added memory [HDD] space would be appreciated, especially with
the amount of space the Ethernet data set size is!

I also would like to see a heap increase. So much so, that I would be
willing to assist in funding the project. PCBman, if your limitation is
cash, send me a direct e-mail to discuss funding possibilities.

Sincerely,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans