Re: [NTLK] Direction

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 06:49:38 PDT

Doug Augustyn wrote:

>Try a poor high-school student.
>
>70Euro _is_ a lot of money, but I can understand where he is
>coming from with the high price. I have written software
>with the intent of selling it, only to have it stolen, and
>it's agrevating beyond belief.

Oh, I know. But if you cripple the software until registration, that
leaves less likelihood of it being stolen. However, if it's
overexpensive, who will be able to buy said software, excepting the more
monied of those of us on the list. My overage check goes towards books,
art supplies, and saving up to buy a car. Due to my schedule, it's hard
to find an of campus job. Due to being poor enough to get my tuition and
fees paid for by the government, I don't have work-study. I remember
being a highschool student. It was hard.

BTW, Anyone interested in chipping in on Doug's behalf, if he wants to
register a copy of the driver?