Re: [NTLK] Problems with getting songs into "Mad Max" (MP3-to-pkg conversions)

From: Doug Augustyn (optix_at_six5535.org)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 08:17:53 PDT

Unless you know what you are doing, the MIME type won't get set, then you run
into the infamous MIME problems I've been having...

If the MIME type on the server is set, you are home-free with this method.

Responding to Robert Benschop's comment:

--
My other computer is a Newton UMP2k
http://www.SiX5535.org