Re: [NTLK] ATTN Jim Cheal

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 14:15:23 PDT

On Monday, April 19, 2004, at 11:22 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> From: Jim Cheal <jimcheal_at_mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] ATTN Jim Cheal
> Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:03:34 -0400
>
> Thanks Grant for the answer; I have been on the road on photo
> assignments; all is well, and yes Brian I got fax, emails and this post
> this morning after returning to my studio!
>
> I will send you info Brian, and thanks for wondering!

Glad we weren't in some sort of ISP spam-filter'd deathmatch or
something. Email is not as certain as it used to be (and it never was
perfect...)

Brian

-
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American
public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt, speaking on President Wilson's crackdown on
dissent after the U.S. entered W.W.I