Re: [NTLK] [OT] Quicktime

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 03:35:10 PDT

On 20 Apr 2004, at 10:19, John wrote:

> Well, I've got a spare Laser 128 (//c clone) that I would be willing to
> deal off. Even got a green scale monitor for it. Haven't really done
> much with the //c. Need more software.......:-(

I suspect that the shipping might be horrid, unfortunately. I'm in the
UK. Though I've never had a Laser128 (I remember being in the US in
1991, and seeing Laser128EXs and IIc+s for sale, to my eyes, influenced
by the AppleCentres here that wouldn't even switch on their IIgs, it
was heaven). Actually, I'm desperately looking for another IIgs, too. I
had one of my old collection signed by Woz, since I couldn't find a Woz
Edition anywhere :D

(That machine has been passed onto another collector).

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)