Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #233

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 09:36:30 PDT

Hello Berthe,

Yes, looked there, done that and still am unable to make a connection.
The MessagePad says it has a problem opening the Chooser and the the
iBook tells me that i must turn AppleTalk on in Network preferences
(it's already on) when I try to select Appletalk in the Chooser;

I suspect that I am missing part of the driver set for the PCMCIA card,
but I can't install the drivers as I can't make a connection (nor can I
make a serial connection). Vicious circle.

David