[NTLK] Seattle Area NUG?

From: Kevin LaCombe (the_droner_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 09:45:55 PDT

Any Seattle area newton users out there interested in
getting together sometime this year? I'm located on
the Kitsap penninsula not too far from Seattle. It
would be nice to put a face to some of the people I've
newtontalked with in the past. Let me know off list
at the_droner_AT_yahoo.com and I'll coordinate a time
and place. If you are a Seattlite and have a good
place in mind, let me know that too. There are Apple
stores at the UW and at Bellevue Square.

Kevin