Re: [NTLK] New perspective for desktop connectivity

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 09:16:59 PDT

On Apr 21, 2004, at 7:01 AM, Eric Schneck wrote:

>> From: Michael L'Heureux (mlheureux_at_online.fr)
>> Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 03:38:23 PDT
>>
>> Would it be possible to work towards a system
>> where the user could drag and drop any given file on the desktop
>> connectivity app, which would then dynamically generate a package to
>> send to the Newton
>
> Especially if that program could be integrated with the PDFConverter,
> so that copying PDF's to the Newt would be a drag-and-drop operation.

If I knew how to write a Book from a program without having to go
through BookMaker or Press I could do that very rapidly.

I can already convert an entire PDF to a PICT per page very quickly on
10.3 with Quicktime with drag and drop.

It's just tedious to take a large PDF and manually create the book out
of it.