Re: [NTLK] Purchases in Germany

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 23:30:57 PDT

Just my two cents:
I fully understand your point of view, but on the other hand, I also was
very often in the situation that I was interested in buying something from
abroad and then I had to realise that the seller refused to sell his goods
abroad.
That is VERY VERY frustrating.

To overcome that problem you mentioned with credit cards: - there is PayPal.
My experience with PayPal is good.
Recently they opened a subsidiary in GB and thus it is even easier for the
Europeans to use PayPal, because now we can use the EURO for PayPal as well.

Johannes