Re: [NTLK] Am I the Only One? Long-ish.

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 21:48:40 PDT

Ahh - the joys of having a campus that is partially wireless... too bad
they are going to extend the wireless to the entire campus and then
lock it down with WPA - grrrr.

Blunt will improve

I wonder what the problem is with https and ssl on the newton - not
enough horses? or is it a failing of NIE 2.0 ?

On Apr 22, 2004, at 9:56 PM, David Deranian wrote:

> Hi Gang-
>
> Here I go again. A short rant. I just can't believe I'm the only one
> here, that desperately wants to be able to perform the following action
> with his or her Newton. Let me describe the scenario.

---