Re: [NTLK] DCL (was Newton Book or Newton Paperback, which is better)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 04:37:21 PDT

O.K., I went to
http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/DCL/nightlies/celebrimbor/ to
download the nightly build and I get a folder with Docs in Perfect
English and a lot of other stuff I don't have the first idea what to do
with.
So did I download the wrong stuff?
Please Nicolas and/or Paul, explain to me (somebody who has never
compiled a package on his life so far and I have the feeling that goes
for a lot of us on this list) what to do...
And links to stuff that should be translated would be appreciated as
well.

Robert Benschop