Re: [NTLK] recelled 2k batts

From: Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 11:18:06 PDT

At 11:46 AM 4/23/2004, you wrote:
>Well, there is the price of new cells for the pack and shipping on top
>of that. As for my time, not having a job, I might as well do something
>with it.

Beware, on one of my other mailing lists, there was a guy who started
assembling circuit boards for a mere $50. Everybody jumped on the offer and
the guy spent waaaay too many hours working for waaaay too little money.
Eventually he had to refund peoples money (he also had to give them money
out of his own pocket for a box load of chips that went missing in a house
move). Not a good event for anybody involved.

Don't leave too much money on the table.

Andrei