Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple, Macintosh, 3rd Parties, and Market Share

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 19:34:47 PDT

I agree entirely. I started in computing (dare I say) over twenty years ago,
designing and programming applications on a PICK system (does anyone
remember that?). Along the way, the color and graphics of an old Apple II
really impressed me and from that time I used Apple at home. At work, I
moved to DOS, then Windows and UNIX. And I am impressed not only with the
speed and stability of Mac OS X, but also with the UNIX underpinnings and
the elegance of the Mac OS. I am a business manager of a large church --
which means I am like an operating officer with multiple responsibilities.
For our graphics designers, we use InDesign and we have found it to be a
very good program.

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN