Re: [NTLK] airport + Nwt 130 + OK?

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 18:34:41 PDT

No - if that is an actual 'Airport' card it won't work in your 130.

Apple 'Airport' cards are pcmcia wireless cards that have had two of
the pins swapped - as such they only work in airport slots found in
apple laptops (who have two of their pins swapped around to match the
airport card). The card will not work in any other slot but that of an
airport enabled apple laptop.

On Apr 25, 2004, at 8:26 PM, Luiz Pellanda wrote:

> Hi good people!
>
> I have a Airport base and two Macs in ADSL through it.
>
> Im just find an Airport card in my misc drawer. Will it work in a Nwt
> 130? The Nwt will see the net?
>

> Thanks!
>
> --
> Luiz E. Pellanda
> Porto Alegre
> http://www.portoweb.com.br/pessoal/pellanda
>
> "A Smith & Wesson beats four aces" (Murphy)
> (subscribed also by G.W.Bush)
>
> --
> inquiries
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/