Re: [NTLK] [ANN] TON vacation

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 14:15:45 PDT

On 26-apr-04, at 17:40, This Old Newt wrote:
> Its been a while last I posted.

We noticed ;-)

> Life has gotten me very busy.
> This Old Newt was something I always enjoyed . Reading NTLK was part of
> my daily morning routine.
> But with increased activities with my children and my disgust with the
> harsh attacks and flame wars every few months.
> I feel like this is less of a community than it was 3-4 years ago.

I feel this sometimes too, Laurent had the same lately as well.
But for me there are always things and people that keep it interesting,
or maybe I'm just hooked ;-)

> So for the summer I'll put myself on a vacation mode.
> This Old Newt will be left untouched. It will stream line to Price
> Guide and Newtie Awards Host only. Its been a fun 6 or so years of
> activity.
> I'll see you all after summer vacations, scouts and little league (I
> hope i dont offend anyone with my typical US Centric Activities)

No offense spotted anywhere, enjoy the kids (you only see them once at
this age!) and the holidays.
And whenever you feel like coming back you're very welcome!

Robert Benschop