Re: [NTLK] Rex 3 or 6000

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 21:41:19 PDT

On 27 Apr 2004, at 4:50 AM, Jeff Henry wrote:

> A long time ago when I first got my rexx I started looking into
> newton/rexx
> compatibility. I did come across some guys who were working on a
> driver for
> it. However I think the problem that they had was getting specs from
> rexx. I
> think they gave up on the project. Google would be a good place to
> look if
> you want more info. I am sure that is what I used to find it but I can
> not
> remember the foo I used to pull it up.
> Jeff

when i get back on Friday i will do a google and see if i come up with
anything, I think it might be easier to get the Rex 6 to work with the
newton than the rex 3 because as far as i remember the Rex 6
communicated like a pc card modem in fact it was much slower doing
syncs than the rex 3.
Have a great week everyone.
Richard