[NTLK] Standalone response time?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 00:44:52 PDT

Hi List,

just tried to obtain a registration code for More Folders from Standalone.com yesterday, but after entering cc details & username I got to the "order complete" screen that said "Your username is: *blank *" & "You will find your r c below" - but there was nothing to find. I also did not receive any r c via eMail. Of course I wrote in to Standalone (including a screenshot), but they did not respond within the last 22 hours.
How much time does it usually take for them to get back on something?

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive