[NTLK] [ANN] DCL OSX nightlies moved

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 04:46:46 PDT

Hi all,

The DCL and the samples don't build on Xcode 1.2 because of a bug
introduced with this update.

Nicolas did upgrade to Xcode 1.2 and consequently, nightly builds on
celebrimbor, his G5, are temporarily suspended until Apple fixes the
bug (we did file not one but two bug reports).

Actually, the DCL and the sample code projects can build but require
manual operations (click on continue to override all internal errors
of Xcode and fix some dependencies everytime you open the projects).

I did revert to Xcode 1.1 because 1.2 also introduced critical
problems with my day work and I will perform nightly builds on
droopy, my PowerBook.

Hence MacOS X builds will be available from this URL, until further notice:
http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/DCL/nightlies/droopy/

Please note that this is a PowerBook and therefore it may or may not
be running at night and may or may not be connected to the Internet.
I'll try to keep it running and connected as much as possible.

Regards,

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/