Re: [NTLK] connecting to a PC with NCU

From: Clodd, Tony (CloddT_at_chelmsford-college.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 00:28:08 PDT

Many thanks to everyone who responded to my enquiry about NCU connectivity,
I very much appreciate all the help offered. I think that I have now tried
everything, including trying to connect with a different PC, but still to no
avail. I still can't get the Newton to connect to the PC. I really don't
know what to do next. I must be doing something wrong, but I've know idea
what it is!

The previous owner of the Message Pad connected to a Mac with WiFi; is there
any chance that there's some setting on the MP that I need to change to
enable it to connect to a PC. I couldn't see any, but I thought it worth
asking. Anyway, once again many thanks, I don't think that I've ever before
found such a friendly, helpful on-line community. If anyone has any further
ideas please let me know.

regards

Tony Clodd