Re: [NTLK] Connecting to MP2100 with Lucent Silver

From: Alan Davis (mdawd_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 04:21:46 PDT

You need to check use card for AppleTalk and use AppleTalk for your
connection in the Dock application. You also need to make sure that the
Lucent Driver is set to "ad hoc" mode. This is the computer-to-computer
networking mode for the WaveLan Driver. Hope this helps!

_____
    We trained hard- but it seemed that every time we began to form up into
teams, we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to
meet any new situation by reorganizing- and a wonderful method it can be for
creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency,
and demoralization.

                                             Petronius Arbiter
                                             210 B.C.