Re: [NTLK] Upgrading my MP2000 to a 2100

From: Doug Augustyn (optix_at_six5535.org)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 07:50:12 PDT

I'm not sure about the ROM board, when I upgraded mine, I did an overclock
too, and I pulled both rom boards, and set them aside. To tell you the truth,
I'm not sure which one got put into my U2100, and which one is lacking a
home.

I don't think it makes a difference which ROM board you put in afterwards.

Responding to Chris Bonthron's comment:

--
My other computer is a Newton UMP2k
http://www.SiX5535.org