[NTLK] GPS was Subject: (no subject)

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 03:54:11 PDT

On Sunday, August 1, 2004, at 10:25 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 16:11:07 -0400
> From: Vincent Juliano <jln646v_at_optonline.net>
>
> Hi does anyone know if i need a special driver for each diffrent gps
> card? Or will one driver work for all? Does anyone know a good
> driver to use? ANd does anyone know a good card that is completly
> comapdable with the newton and the driver?

Do you have a 2100? :)

<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=108955474201939&w=2

This question came up a lot in May, June, and July; click the above
link for a summary and more links.

Brian

--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only