[NTLK] Worldwide Newton Conference mentioned in MacUser

From: keith (keith_at_vortex.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 06:03:00 PDT

The issue of MacUser out this Thursday/Friday (or Tuesday, for most
subscribers) includes a full-page column which talks about the
Newton, including how it was and still is ground-breaking. The
article ends up with a mention of the conference and the
wwnc.newtontalk.net URL.

Not a bad article, I'd say, partly because of the half-ton of Newton
history printouts I dumped on the writer's desk to ensure he got
things right. Oh, and the 'education' he got from the three Newton
fans in the office.

Rock and roll!

:-)

For those that are interested, the on-sale date (which *matches* the
cover date, cunningly enough) is August 6, and the article is on page
20. This is the MacUser magazine which is published by Dennis
Publishing and is based in the UK. I apologise in advance to those
who can't get a copy because of being in, er, the wrong country. <g>

      Keith Martin   Technical Editor, MacUser magazine
      MacUser Help   mailto:help_at_macuser.co.uk
      direct (work)  +44 (0)20 7907 6360
            mobile   0790 954 1365