Re: [NTLK] GPS was Subject: (no subject)

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 07:55:16 PDT

Yes, I do have several experiences in producing my own mas for GPSMap.
There is a manual you should read before you start.
Since the site where GPSMap used to be seems to have disappeared it is not
easy to find.
If you do not succeed to find it I do have a PDF version that I can send
you.
Contact me off line.

Cheers
Johannes