Re: [NTLK] pics and movies

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 18:54:55 PDT

AS DO I
BITMAPS.....
Woody Smith <woody_at_bitstream.net> wrote:
In addition to the backdrop approach and links LAG offers below you can
also use NewtsCape to view GIF and JPEG images.
see

You can also use NewtsCape or Newton press to place images into Newton
Book format.
With any of these the key is making the image pleasant to look at.
Newton Press or NewtsCape will convert color images to gray scale but
the use of some photo editing software to adjust saturation, contrast
and brightness will deliver a better product.
I don't recall all the formats that Newton Press will accept but I have
good success with bitmap.