Re: [NTLK] Why not maximize your Newton experience? {re: using earlier models}

From: nelson (bnelson6_at_valuelinx.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 21:22:51 PDT

I actually just got a 2100u , still carry my 130 to work. It just seems right, it
does what i need. Then again i also have an old apple se out in the garage that i
like to work with, it has files on it for my over 40 year old none restored, drive
everyday volkswagen van. Yes i guess i like a little challenge.
Bryan