Re: [NTLK] [OT] AppleExpo - special price during fair?

From: keith (keith_at_vortex.co.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 02:01:48 PDT

>just a small question: I'm thinking about buy an iPod. Now I'm wondering,
>should I wait for the apple expo in Paris, are there usually any
>special offers?

If you can wait until then, the chances are you'll get a *bit* of a
deal. Probably not anything spectacular, but if you keep an eye on
some show-floor retailers you'll find that some stock will get price
cuts as the show goes on.

I don't think iPod prices will drop much, though, as the reseller
profit margins on those are surprisingly small to start with!